Published on Tuesday, 04 December 2012 17:38
The Nay Pyi Taw Expo and Car Show 2012 will begin in the capital on December 12.
The five-day event will be held in an open-air ground in front of the Uppatathanti Pagoda.
Over 300 companies are planning to set up over 700 booths.
The customers will be able to choose from an array of products, which include condominiums, flats, luxury cars, passenger buses, car accessories and spare parts, heavy and light machinery, agricultural equipment, furniture, computers and accessories, electronics, jewelries and consumer goods.
Other items to be available at the show include cosmetics, fashion items, traditional and modern medicines, farm equipment, communication and security devices, household appliances, generators, gasoline, and foodstuff.
Customers will be able to buy the items by paying 20 per cent in cash and the rest in installments later under an arrangement made by the Kanbawzaw Bank.
Business Latest News
- Cambodian private bank has eyes on Myanmar
- FMI launches Ks 25-billion rights issue to finance projects including Thilawa SEZ
- Dawei SEZ impeded as Italian-Thai incapable to finance alone
- Myanmar allows more Asian firms to produce wood products and foodstuff
- Daiwa to help AGD bank’s transformation as public company
- Digicel, Ooredoo sign Myanmar deal to construct telecommunications towers
- New floating hotel to be opened next month
- Thilawa SEZ’s progress will determine Japanese investments — Japanese minister
- Myanmar gets US$350m from seafood export
- Myanmar to construct 2 cargo wharves at Thilawa with ODA loan