Published on Monday, 26 November 2012 17:39
F.M.I Centre in Yangon (Photo - EMG)
Mall and property developer F.M.I Company will be building a complex designed to be an iconic landmark at the centre of downtown Yangon.
“On 10 acres of land where the Grand Meeyatha Executive Residences is, F.M.I’s centre and the old railway head office will be demolished and replaced with hotels, condominiums, servicing centres, office buildings, and the biggest shopping centre in Yangon,” FMI Company chairperson Serge Pun said during the company’s 20th anniversary on November 22.
Grand Meeyatha Executive Residences, F.M.I and its sister company SPA will be working together for the project. The first phase of the project starts soon.
Business Latest News
- Myanmar urges China to invest in Kyauk Phyu SEZ
- Six foreign companies receive approval for manufacturing and wood factories
- South Africa interests to invest in Myanmar
- Japan, South Korea propose to import transit buses
- Cambodian private bank has eyes on Myanmar
- FMI launches Ks 25-billion rights issue to finance projects including Thilawa SEZ
- Dawei SEZ impeded as Italian-Thai incapable to finance alone
- Myanmar allows more Asian firms to produce wood products and foodstuff
- Daiwa to help AGD bank’s transformation as public company
- Digicel, Ooredoo sign Myanmar deal to construct telecommunications towers