- Nepalese Airlines to launch nonstop flight service to Yangon
- Buses remain least among 90,000 vehicles registered
- Korean firm to conduct feasibility study on water supplying projects in Yangon
- Credit Information Bureau to be formed
- ASEAN Economic Community Workshop held in Myanmar
- Vietnam-Myanmar economic seminar in Yangon
- Investment commission approves 33 companies in first quarter
- Gold price slumps in Myanmar
- US Dollar hikes but temporarily, Central Bank says
- Myanmar hardwoods to be exported to EU only in 2015
Published on Monday, 26 November 2012 17:39
F.M.I Centre in Yangon (Photo - EMG)
Mall and property developer F.M.I Company will be building a complex designed to be an iconic landmark at the centre of downtown Yangon.
“On 10 acres of land where the Grand Meeyatha Executive Residences is, F.M.I’s centre and the old railway head office will be demolished and replaced with hotels, condominiums, servicing centres, office buildings, and the biggest shopping centre in Yangon,” FMI Company chairperson Serge Pun said during the company’s 20th anniversary on November 22.
Grand Meeyatha Executive Residences, F.M.I and its sister company SPA will be working together for the project. The first phase of the project starts soon.