- Eagles Air and Sea to pursue opportunity for JV in Myanmar
- Thriving Myanmar-Thai border trade faces warehouse shortage
- Thilawa Economic Zone’s 70,000 acres to be farmed
- Myanmar’s Oversea Employment Agencies Federation opens office in Thailand
- Commerce ministry to use its lands for necessity
- Nepalese Airlines to launch nonstop flight service to Yangon
- Buses remain least among 90,000 vehicles registered
- Korean firm to conduct feasibility study on water supplying projects in Yangon
- Credit Information Bureau to be formed
- ASEAN Economic Community Workshop held in Myanmar
Published on Wednesday, 21 November 2012 20:28
Myanmar’s Ministry of Commerce and Thailand’s Department of International Trade Promotion plan to organise a trade exhibition in Yangon and Mandalay next month.
As many as 219 medium and small scales companies from Thailand are set to attend the trade exhibition at Yangon’s Tawwin Centre from December 6 to 9 and at Mandalay’s Yatanar Diamond Plaza from December 13 to 16.
Myanmar recently approved the new business-friendly investment law.