Published on Wednesday, 21 November 2012 20:28
Myanmar’s Ministry of Commerce and Thailand’s Department of International Trade Promotion plan to organise a trade exhibition in Yangon and Mandalay next month.
As many as 219 medium and small scales companies from Thailand are set to attend the trade exhibition at Yangon’s Tawwin Centre from December 6 to 9 and at Mandalay’s Yatanar Diamond Plaza from December 13 to 16.
Myanmar recently approved the new business-friendly investment law.
Business Latest News
- Cambodian private bank has eyes on Myanmar
- FMI launches Ks 25-billion rights issue to finance projects including Thilawa SEZ
- Dawei SEZ impeded as Italian-Thai incapable to finance alone
- Myanmar allows more Asian firms to produce wood products and foodstuff
- Daiwa to help AGD bank’s transformation as public company
- Digicel, Ooredoo sign Myanmar deal to construct telecommunications towers
- New floating hotel to be opened next month
- Thilawa SEZ’s progress will determine Japanese investments — Japanese minister
- Myanmar gets US$350m from seafood export
- Myanmar to construct 2 cargo wharves at Thilawa with ODA loan