- Thriving Myanmar-Thai border trade faces warehouse shortage
- Thilawa Economic Zone’s 70,000 acres to be farmed
- Myanmar’s Oversea Employment Agencies Federation opens office in Thailand
- Commerce ministry to use its lands for necessity
- Nepalese Airlines to launch nonstop flight service to Yangon
- Buses remain least among 90,000 vehicles registered
- Korean firm to conduct feasibility study on water supplying projects in Yangon
- Credit Information Bureau to be formed
- ASEAN Economic Community Workshop held in Myanmar
- Vietnam-Myanmar economic seminar in Yangon
Published on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 16:59
A leading Cambodian-based consultancy company will open an office in Yangon ahead of the Asean economic integration in 2015.
Sciaroni & Associates, which provides legal and business advice, will also set up a branch in Laos, senior partner Bretton G. Sciaroni said on the sidelines of the 21st Asean Summit at the Peace Palace in Phnom Penh on November 18.
"We are in the final phase of opening an office in Laos, hopefully by the end of the month. We expect to have a branch office [in Yangon] in the first three months of next year," Sciaroni said.
He added that since Myanmar’s situation is similar to that of Cambodia 20 years ago, the company can apply its experience and knowledge in setting up operations in Yangon.