Published on Wednesday, 14 November 2012 20:53
Myanmar will establish two more industrial zones in Rakhine State, a government report said.
The report on new projects in Rakhine, released last month, said the two industrial estates will be located in Sittwe and Punnakyun townships in western Myanmar. Another zone in Kyaunpyu already exists.
The government also plans to promote agriculture and service sectors in Rakhine by inviting private investors. New farms will be established across four districts in the state.
Business Latest News
- Myanmar to legislate on computer software
- Muse bus station complex to open next year
- Thai event business helps Myanmar kick off SEA Games
- Unilever receives licence to open Myanmar branch
- Construction permits available online by 2014
- Joint venture to invest Ks 32 billion in stock exchange
- Yangon Stock Exchange to open in two years - Deputy Minister
- Chinese companies to invest in various industrial projects
- Myanmar calls to end illegal timber trade with China
- Myanmar urges China to invest in Kyauk Phyu SEZ