Published on Wednesday, 14 November 2012 20:11
Myanmar will start exporting fruits to Singapore, according to sources from the Myanmar Fruit, Flower and Vegetable Producers and Exporters Association.
A business delegation from Singapore placed an order for fruits last month following a meeting with the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
Lae Lae Oo, vice president of the association said local producers have been exporting sweet cucumbers.
Business Latest News
- South Africa interests to invest in Myanmar
- Japan, South Korea propose to import transit buses
- Cambodian private bank has eyes on Myanmar
- FMI launches Ks 25-billion rights issue to finance projects including Thilawa SEZ
- Dawei SEZ impeded as Italian-Thai incapable to finance alone
- Myanmar allows more Asian firms to produce wood products and foodstuff
- Daiwa to help AGD bank’s transformation as public company
- Digicel, Ooredoo sign Myanmar deal to construct telecommunications towers
- New floating hotel to be opened next month
- Thilawa SEZ’s progress will determine Japanese investments — Japanese minister