Published on Wednesday, 07 November 2012 18:02
The KMA Shipping Company Ltd will build container wharf for the Thein Phyu Shipyards in Botahtaung Township in Yangon.
The Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC) gave KMT permission to construct the wharf under build-operate-transfer (BOT) system on October 18, according to industry sources.
The wharf will be built on 22.62 acres of area.
The KMA will invest 58,539 million kyats (US$ 68.87 million) in the project.
Earlier this year, the MIC gave permission to Royal Hi-Tech Group Company to construct wharf and jetty at Simiekone in Myin Chan district, Mandalay region, and Myanmar Annawar Swanarshin Groups Company Ltd to provide services at Ahlone Shipyards in Yangon region.
Business Latest News
- Myanmar to legislate on computer software
- Muse bus station complex to open next year
- Thai event business helps Myanmar kick off SEA Games
- Unilever receives licence to open Myanmar branch
- Construction permits available online by 2014
- Joint venture to invest Ks 32 billion in stock exchange
- Yangon Stock Exchange to open in two years - Deputy Minister
- Chinese companies to invest in various industrial projects
- Myanmar calls to end illegal timber trade with China
- Myanmar urges China to invest in Kyauk Phyu SEZ