- Mekong countries to integrate transport links
- Mekong ministers aim for better connectivity, trade ties
- Asean and Norway strengthens relationship
- Energy conservation campaign planned
- Thai transport sector well prepared for AEC
- Asean needs to retain and mobilise its vast savings and surpluses
- Economic volatility tops Asean CEOs' concerns
- Mc Group sets sights on neighbouring markets in run-up to AEC
- Merck upbeat on its prospects in integrated Asean
- Envirosell offers Asean consumer insights
Visa has taken its first steps towards entering Myanmar, with a series of training workshops to prepare selected local banks for the introduction of electronic payments as the country continues its economic and social reforms.
Last Updated on Saturday, 18 August 2012 13:53
Thanks to the planned hike in capital from Bt57.6 billion to Bt72 billion, Krung Thai Bank believes that it will have enough financial muscle to serve non-Thai customers such as state agencies in Myanmar and Vietnam through future branches there.
Last Updated on Saturday, 18 August 2012 11:08
Eight Thais arrested in Myanmar in July were taken to court on Wednesday to face charge of possessing war weapons, a crime with a maximum penalty of 20 years in jail.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 August 2012 18:16
Visa has taken its first steps towards entry into Myanmar with a series of training workshops to prepare selected local banks for the introduction of electronic payments as the country continues its economic and social reforms.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 August 2012 10:07
The government is trying to foster active cooperation among rice producers within Asean countries, said Yangyong Puangrach, Permanent Secretary for Commerce.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 13:19