- Mekong countries to integrate transport links
- Mekong ministers aim for better connectivity, trade ties
- Asean and Norway strengthens relationship
- Energy conservation campaign planned
- Thai transport sector well prepared for AEC
- Asean needs to retain and mobilise its vast savings and surpluses
- Economic volatility tops Asean CEOs' concerns
- Mc Group sets sights on neighbouring markets in run-up to AEC
- Merck upbeat on its prospects in integrated Asean
- Envirosell offers Asean consumer insights
Bali is more famous than all of Indonesia. Likewise, when tourists think of Cambodia, it is Angkor Wat that comes to mind. Having a lot to offer, Thailand is known for its food, culture and natural beauty.
Last Updated on Monday, 05 November 2012 10:03
Asean and Chinese leaders will ink two agreements facilitating trade growth between the two sides under the Asean-China Free-Trade Agree-ment (FTA) at their bilateral summit this month.
Last Updated on Monday, 05 November 2012 10:01
Thirty-four heads of states and governments, including Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono
Last Updated on Sunday, 04 November 2012 15:05
Dawei, a special economic zone in Myanmar, is a "darling" to potential investors from Japan, Thailand and elsewhere for a host of reasons, according to a new report by international professional-services firm PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Last Updated on Monday, 05 November 2012 09:59
The provincial offices of the Department of Welfare and Labour Protection have been instructed to survey migrant workers wishing to send their children back home and coordinate with agencies or organisations to accommodate them.
Last Updated on Thursday, 01 November 2012 12:51