- Mekong countries to integrate transport links
- Mekong ministers aim for better connectivity, trade ties
- Asean and Norway strengthens relationship
- Energy conservation campaign planned
- Thai transport sector well prepared for AEC
- Asean needs to retain and mobilise its vast savings and surpluses
- Economic volatility tops Asean CEOs' concerns
- Mc Group sets sights on neighbouring markets in run-up to AEC
- Merck upbeat on its prospects in integrated Asean
- Envirosell offers Asean consumer insights
While US President Barack Obama builds his legacy in Myanmar, his trip sheds new light on the Southeast Asia country's military relationship with its traditional partner, North Korea.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 November 2012 10:33
Asean leaders yesterday failed again to form a common front towards geo-political disputes with China over the South China Sea as the Philippines vowed to continue shouting while Cambodia tried to contain discussions to the two immediate sides.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 09:40
Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen opened the Asean Business and Investment Summit today with a medium-term outline to diversify the Cambodian economy in three priority areas.
Last Updated on Saturday, 17 November 2012 15:23
Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen said that Southeast Asia countries faced "daunting tasks" over the next three years as it moves toward the formation of an ASEAN Community in 2015.
Last Updated on Sunday, 18 November 2012 13:46
About 2,000 Cambodians took to the streets of Phnom Penh as the Asean Summit and related meeting are being held in the city.
Last Updated on Friday, 16 November 2012 16:37