Hua Hin - Asean's foreign ministers will gather on Wednesday in Hua Hin for their informal meeting to prepare for special talks with China late this month, as well as to explore their vision for post-2015.
Last Updated on Thursday, 15 August 2013 12:14
Other than suffering damages estimated at Bt1 billion in border trade, Tak's Mae Sot district lost another Bt800 million as 20 factories along the Mei River were forced to close temporarily due to floods, provincial industrial council adviser Chaiyuth Senitantikul said yesterday. The factories will reopen in two weeks, he added.
Last Updated on Monday, 05 August 2013 20:09
Myanmar businessmen have being invited to attend Seoul Gift Show-2013 organized by ASEAN-Korea Center, according to Ministry of Commerce.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 24 July 2013 20:15
PTT Exploration and Production Plc's board of directors yesterday declared an interim dividend of Bt3 per share payable on August 23.
Last Updated on Saturday, 27 July 2013 20:05
Top business leaders reveal opportunities and the challenges for a global economy driven by Asia
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 July 2013 11:30
Asean Latest News
- Asean 'still a key target for Japanese investment'
- Asean can tussle with emergic economic giants: economist
- Fury over US spying spreads to Southeast Asia
- China, Asean to upgrade their FTA
- CEOs upbeat on future of Apec : survey
- Myanmar set to take over ASEAN chair for 2014
- ASEAN conference tackles conservation challenges in Myanmar
- Asean accepts Obama's decision
- ANN unveils regional media trends in S'pore event
- Four nations team up to present Asian museums seminar in Bagan