- Mekong countries to integrate transport links
- Mekong ministers aim for better connectivity, trade ties
- Asean and Norway strengthens relationship
- Energy conservation campaign planned
- Thai transport sector well prepared for AEC
- Asean needs to retain and mobilise its vast savings and surpluses
- Economic volatility tops Asean CEOs' concerns
- Mc Group sets sights on neighbouring markets in run-up to AEC
- Merck upbeat on its prospects in integrated Asean
- Envirosell offers Asean consumer insights
Timothy Ong, forum convener, said "very successful meetings" were hosted in Yangon, Myanmar, "mainly due to the support of the people of Myanmar".
Last Updated on Friday, 07 December 2012 11:56
Thailand and India could serve their respective "Look East" and "Look West" economic policies amid slowing growth globally, as both countries have high potential to expand and serve as gateways to the Asean and South Asian markets, a seminar heard.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 04 December 2012 09:23
Seven Thais sentenced to several years' imprisonment in Myanmar for forest encroachment and weapons possession were released yesterday, according to a local official.
Last Updated on Saturday, 01 December 2012 09:25
There is nothing more heartbreaking than learning that one has contracted the HIV virus and that seeking medication would mean losing one's only means of survival. This tragic plight is faced by many migrant workers, some of whom reveal their ordeal to The Nation's Thanapat Kitjakosol.
Last Updated on Saturday, 01 December 2012 09:28
Under Secretary General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator, Valerie Amos, will travel to Bangladesh, Myanmar and Thailand next month.
Last Updated on Saturday, 01 December 2012 09:39