Thai government plans to give migrant workers from Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos, as well as their families, access to national health services without having to undergo a nationality identification process.
Last Updated on Sunday, 08 September 2013 00:38
It is a struggle for Myanmar national Aung Aung, 44, even to pay for a single meal after he was dismissed from work.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 September 2013 11:02
Popular course in Samut Sakhon school is now a prototype to help prepare for the AEC
Last Updated on Monday, 26 August 2013 16:42
Unfriendly staff, poor services hit competitiveness: study
Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 August 2013 11:01
Key business leaders from across Asean were to gather yesterday for the inaugural Network Asean Forum to brainstorm solutions to some of the issues obstructing the creation of an integrated Asean Economic Community (AEC). The one-day NAF was held at the Shangri-La Singapore Hotel.
Last Updated on Saturday, 24 August 2013 15:01
Asean Latest News
- Asean can tussle with emergic economic giants: economist
- Fury over US spying spreads to Southeast Asia
- China, Asean to upgrade their FTA
- CEOs upbeat on future of Apec : survey
- Myanmar set to take over ASEAN chair for 2014
- ASEAN conference tackles conservation challenges in Myanmar
- Asean accepts Obama's decision
- ANN unveils regional media trends in S'pore event
- Four nations team up to present Asian museums seminar in Bagan
- Time running out to address problems ahead of AEC